Feng Shui Arowana Fishes are also called Dragon Fishes. Fish represents wealth and abundance in Feng Shui. The arowana fish is esteemed as emperor in feng shui Fish kingdom for the powerful boost in establishing authority and wealth. The character of swing upstream symbolizes great achievements in pursuit high fame/rank in career. This arowana is beneficial for those who just start a business career or get stuck in career path to gain helpful people or favor one to overcome the obstructions.
It is also a faithful creature that will foresee the mishaps for its owner and deflect negative chi from one's surrounding. For those who desire to accumulate their wealth and expand their enterprise, this golden arowana fish is specifically designed to tap the chi of Star Six white and one white, which can attain great benefactor in the work and smoothing one's career path.
Believed as Dragon fish, arowana fish is recognized as a symbol of perseverance and literary and educational success. IF parents wish their children to excel at the study and become a smart learner, they can place this arowana fish with crystal pagoda to enlighten the kid's intelligence. This fish and pagoda combination is one of the most famous Feng shui combos that are authentic to stimulate one's inspiration for creative work.
How to place it?
- It can be placed everywhere in your house/office/shop.
- For those who want to bring more sale of your business, you can place it outside of your shop or near the main door to attract more chi.
- For education, you can place it in "Fu Wei" position, You can click the Gua Number to find out your "Fu Wei" position.
- For wealth, you can place it in your "Sheng Qi" position. You can click the Gua Number to find out your "Sheng Qi" position.
- Place it near the water fountain to enhance wealth.
Dimension: approx. 9" x 3" x 3 3/4"
See more Feng Shui Fish Statues
Tips & Tools
|Your cart is currently empty|