8 Auspicious Object Amulet has 8 Auspicious Objects which are Tibetan 8 powerful auspicious objects. These 8 auspicious objects are conch, vase, wheel, lotus, canopy, double fishes, mystic knot and jar. They are perfect feng shui products which can enhance good energy from 8 different locations and transform bad chi into auspicious energy.
The meanings of each 8 auspicious objects are as followings:
- Canopy: the symbol of authority of the Buddhism;
- Golden Fishes: the symbol of freedom and wisdom. It is believed that the golden fish's eyes are the symbol of the sagacity since fish can see through even though it is in the mud water;
- Vase: It is the container to store treasures that can satisfies what you wish;
- Lotus: the significance of purity and happiness;
- Conch: the meaning of distribution of the Buddhism and help from Buddhism;
- Mystic Knot: the significance of the endless love;
- Victory Bell: the symbol of the achievement of what you done;
- Wheel of Transmigration: the illustration of the Buddhism.
The 8-Auspicious-Object Amulet is made of brass embedded with one circle of shinning crystals in the center. The dimension of it is approx. 3 3/4".
See more Amulet, Talisman and Feng Shui Key Chains
Tips & Tools
|Your cart is currently empty|